Saturday, April 24, 2010

I do not love musicals

Regards from Mary Poppins!

She is in person as cute as she is in the pictures or in the movie. But why does she need to sing so much?

I was not fully informed about the theathe piece we went to watch, but I am still happy I went. I thought it was a "normal" theatre, but it was a musical and so far I have not been that big fan of them. Even the movie version of Mamma Mia annoyed me with the musical approach - and I do love Abba. Strange...

Anyways, like I said the company was good. The most annoying thing in the theatre was not on stage but a girl 4 seats away from me. She was about 5 years old, sitting on her mother's lap and her nose was running all the time - and she was sneezing it in every 3-5 seconds.

When this was going on at the first half, I assumed her mother had no tissues but the half time would be a chance to get them. Dead wrong: The same sneezing continued thourgh out the whole show.

Dear mothers and fathers, KEEP TISSUES IN YOUR POCKETS AND USE THEM!!! Or stay away from public ;o)

PS On our way back home it started to snow again. This time the snow flakes were about 1cm size - giant ones. Still too warm for the snow to stay, only +1C but as said the winter is coming soon.

No comments: