Saturday, March 30, 2013

Looong Easter Friday - Piiiitkä Perjantai Pääsiäisenä

Yesterday was the "Good Friday", Pitkä Perjantai.

I don't get it, why is it called the Good Friday? The origin for the day is in the death of Jesus. Anyways, I didn't have a good Friday, I had a GREAT Friday!!!

After a good night sleep a Easter morning sauna is always a good thing. Then putting together some furniture as part of an ongoing project. At noon, outdoors.





Cafe Merenneito peer 28.3.2013. I have somewhere a pic where I am in the same place bare feet in shorts, toes in the water...

Great walk, good smooth excercise, refresments in the sun and back home for BBQ.
...what's that black right from the fire?
 Could it be my Weber?
 Oh yes!
 It's good to set it a bit higher - better working position :o)

Siesta, dinner and some family, tv, pc etc. time to finish off the day. Not bad at all!

No comments: