Sunday, March 10, 2013

Eisbein lovers live happier!

Guten Tag!

Ich liebe Eisbein. Yes, I love it. Siis rakastan sian jalasta tehtyä herkkua. The best Eisbein in Helsinki you can get at a genuine German restaurant Zinnkeller, that has been here for tens of years and ran by a true German gentleman,Wolfgang W.

Most of the time I eat there - which is not too often - I order Eisbein. The other option is german sausages and meat in various forms. But the Eisbein, that's the thing! You can get it cooked in about 0,5 hours, but if you order it 1-2 days in advance, they prepare it even better.

One word of warning though;
In case you are extremely sensitive to the visual part of the meal, think again before ordering.

More about Eisbein from Wikipedia here - tai täältä. How to cook it? Check from here.

Guten Appetit!

PS The Blues is out of the play-offs. Still, now I'll put on my Blues hat, pipo, and go for a walk on ice. The sea is still frozen in many places...

No comments: