Saturday, September 25, 2010

Regards from Africa!

Ladies and Playboys,
May I remind you that you are not allowed to be offended by anything I post on the blog! Or if you do, please let me know and I can strike back by letting you know you are a fool ;o)

Some things are what they are - no matter who presents them and how...

A Joke is a Joke - particularly with a piece of truth!

Walkman

Hot water system
Transportation – 1 – Toyota Co(w)rolla
Transportation – 2 – pick-up truck !!! (Australian 'ute' !!!)
Ambulance
I just love Africa, simple, not complicated. They are just who they are. No stress. This vehicle was seen near Makerere , Zimbabwe
This was photographed in Buru Buru, Nairobi . Kenya .
These guys must have smoked weed! Look at the goat.
Painting the swimming pool.
Must be Zimbabwe ???
Again must be Zimbabwe???
Stop this!!!

No comments: