Tuesday, September 14, 2010

1.001

Another round number crossed and the production team of me, myself and I sends a
BIG THANK YOU!!!

Also thank you to the inspiring & sometimes critical producer who sometimes is neglected due to writing stuff in the blog!

A lot has happened since I started this blog and many times I have asked myself why. And then I've come back to the keyboard and off we go - be it good or bad. I still wonder why you come here. And who you guys are. 

...and the story continues in the next episode. Perhaps. Stay tuned ;o)

PS Some people go for a smoking break or to zip coffee at downstairs, I used this as my refreshing break.

2 comments:

Ape The Monkey said...

OOO...ooo nou! Sun pitää pienetää tätä kuvaa, se menee visuaalisesti yli ymmärrykseni :D

Muokkaa HTML koodia ja saat ihmeitä aikaan, kuten minäkin.

Anonymous said...

toi oli vähän quick fix kesken päivän - halusin numerot tarpeeks isona ettei tartte klikkaa mut sit se tosiaan levis liikaa.

Koodia vääntämään - ei löydy aikaa ja/tai kärsivällisyyttä moisen oppimiseen. Tiedän tosin kenen puoleen kääntyä jos sitä haluan maksullisena...
MIKA