Saturday, October 23, 2010

Yes, the winter came - at least for a moment - somewhere around here!

When I walked out from the house at 6:30 this morning, we had -5C. Unfortunately I forgot to turn on the car heate and hence had to clear the windows before taking off in the morning. Luckily the roads were dry since I still drive with summer tires.

Today we got some snow also at Helsinki area, but unfortunately it didn't stay. About 30 km from here, the ground was white at some point of the day. I gotta say it would be nice to get some white stuff on the ground as it is damn dark outside. Soon the rest of the leaves will have fallen from the trees and it will be even more sad.

Let's see if I get the time to download some fall pics too - I guess the winter ones would be good ones too when I get some fresh ones.

You can follow the road weather at here. Just click one of the blue boxes.

No comments: