Friday, July 9, 2010

Thank you, thank you, thank you...

...to the 3 brave persons who bothered to say what they think, highly appreciated!

Let's see if we can double the opinions by Sunday eve since I prolonged the reply time. If I'd take the traditional controller-approach, I'd just publish that 66% of my readers think the new layout is better than the old one, and nobody says they do not care. Sounds good, hah!

Does it really matter to me what the outcome is?
Well, not that much since I am also amusing myself here. I guess I am the most frequent visitor on the page so it's ok that I have some decision power.

My loyal reader gave me feedback about the tag list that has become enormous. True, it is looooooooooooooong but on the other hand I have no clue if anyone is using it. Other than me since I've used it to find links to some old stories I have been referring to.

Be brave and say what you think about the lay-out, if not for any other reason but to let me know you exist ;o)
----
Football World Cup is facing the grand final this weekend. I am very pleased to see Holland and Spain playing in the final - even if only 50% of them are on my top favorite list. Still, if it goes to "wrong" way I am not that sad since thanks to the time spent in Holland for work and pleasure (including Queen's Day) - and not least to the Dutch friends, I will not cry if the trophy is taken home by the team in orange.

Gotta say the bronze game is not that much of an interest to me, other than I wish the winner comes outside of Europe.
Viva España!!!

2 comments:

Ape The Monkey said...

No okei, vaikka tuo LABELS-lista onkin pitkä on se kuitenkin parempi ratkaisu, mihin törmäsin eräässä toisessa blogissa. Siellä oli ns. sanahaku ja se vasta sotkuisen ilmiasusta tekikin. Miljuuna erikokoista sanaa koko sivupaneelin leveydeltä ylä marginaalista alas asti. HUH!

Sitten itsellesi esitettyyn kysymykseen: "
Does it really matter to me what the outcome is?"

Kerran penäsin mielipidettä lukijoiltani oman blogini ulkoasun perään. Sain parhaimman vastauksen lukijalta Berliinistä, että:" Ulkoasulla ei ole mitään merkitystä loppujen lopuksi, sillä sisältö on kingi."

Eli jos lukijani eivät todellakaan välitä blogini ulkoasusta IHAN SAMA! Mä muuttelen sitä itseni iloksi ja vähän sinun ;) Koska säkin muutat omaa minun ilokseni :D

Yritetään vaan parhaamme ja kirjoitellaan mukavia juttuja ei immeiset "paketoinnista" välitä.
Lukijoillemme on vähän niin kuin joulu, kun uusi juttu julkaistaan, ei ne jouda papereita rapistelemaan vaan heti asiaan.

Mukavaa viikonloppua toivottaa alati uskollinen lukijasi Stadista.

MIKA said...

Voi Ivanka, ei laulun mukaisesti "Saat miehen kyyneliin..." vaan saat miehen hymyilemään!

Olemme vilpittömästi samaa mieltä, paperikääröt pois tieltä ja sisällön kimppuun! Tuskin kovinkaan moni on edes huomannut mitään kyselyä sivun oikeassa reunassa ;o)

Ei se kuori vaan sisältö - sopii mainiosti juuri kovaa soivaan (minä säädin voxia) Robbie Williamsin "Angels" -biisiin. Ja sitä ennen "Feel"...

Hothothot päivän teeman mukaan!