Saturday, July 3, 2010

Happy Birthday USA!

I am jealous of my god daughter (+ her sister, brother, and sister-in-law) who gets a chance to spend 4th of July celebration in New York - perkele, I'd love to be there too!!!
Still, I'm happy to be here in Finland. The day looks like to start with a football/soccer player delivery to a tournament (where I unfortunately can not follow the games, saw one today and loved it again), then take the visiting team to local market place and most likely to visit Suomenlinna, the fortress island in front of Helsinki. This is part of the Unesco World Heritage.
Few words about the football World Cup;
Don't cry for me Argentina, let's keep the tears in heaven! But why against Germany and 4-0...?

Vámonos España, kick some Paraquay ass or I will cancel my Andalucia trip!!!

No comments: