Thursday, May 28, 2009

Summer tip for skiers: Exel Alpine Ski Poles

I was visiting the basement and came across with my ski poles. They are FANTASTIC!!!
Exel provides poles that are strong and light, poles that do what you need without you needing to feel them too much. It is fantastic to feel them without the aluminum weight and still enable to give the strength that for example +100 kg hard skier needs.

This is not the optimum time to plan skiing, but on the other hand there has been 3 bigger things in past years that has impated my skiing:
- Curver skis. Changes the style and increases the speed. Fun!
- Helmet. No itchy forehead, no fear of getting my head hit on lifts etc (remember I´m not short) and no discussion with kids why helmet is important.
- Exel poles. Light and fun usage that I didn´t expect. I really recommend!
http://www.exelpoles.com/portal/en/cross_country___alpine/products/?a=showProductGroup&group=69

No comments: