Saturday, May 16, 2009

Car Boot Sale - Kirpputorimyynti

Tomorrow at our kids´school is a Car Boot Sale - kirpputori, that should enable us to get rid of some stuff that is outdated for our family.

We have tried to find stuff that we don't need any more - things others might be willing to pay something for. Or some just to take away... We have given quite a lot toys and clothes away already, so some good pieces might be gone already and hence there will not be a single clothe for sale.

What do we have then?

I think the best pieces that I have I will not give away easily - due to having two 4-year old nieces; 3 pairs of alpine skis, boots, poles & a helmet for age range 3-10 years. We also have ice skates for almost the same range, particularly hockey skates.

However, I am not giving away my own skates. It took me 39 years to get them and probably another one to give up ice skating...

PS In case you are around, there is likely to be some wine & music around. Of course. It´s Brussels and the event is coordinated by fantastic house wifes ;o)

No comments: