Saturday, November 6, 2010

Back to the ferry...

Apologies, I forgot that I have been in Sweden for about +/-20 times and I should not forget a fantastic ski trip to Åre, more or less (as much that we have the capacity in the Nordics) the Nordics Alps, or a business + pleasure event in Sälen...

The food is big part of the fun onboard the ferries. In addition to multiple restaurants from bar/cafe food to high class à la carte restaurants, there is an eat-all-you-can buffet. The selection of starters, main courses, desserts and all necessary goodies are there.
When you have somewhat recovered from the night clubs that naturally follow the dinner, it is time for a breakfast. Again you have an option for a buffet. Eat yourself full, roll out from the ferry and fight through the tiredness to the city. Hmmmm, I remember also some trips where I've enjoyed the fancier option of the buffet, the one with lots of bubbles - what could be more fun than few Mimosas with caviar for b-fast...?

That's all for tonight, let's see when I will have the time to write about cities of Turku and Maarianhamina that also have stops for the ferries. Have a fantastic weekend!

PS Now I have had visitors from 80 different countries - WOW! How the heck all you people find your way here...?

No comments: