Thursday, March 18, 2010

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow...

...and it is snowing!
Many people say enough is enough, but I just can't get enough. If I would not be half sick (flue), I would have put the sauna on and taken again a walk at the back yard. The 2 meters high snow pile has shrank a bit but it will give us a natural cooler for a spring BBQ.

Let's see how long the temperature stays below 0 C, the longer the better - until we step directly to subtropical summer (I wish...). What makes it a bit easier now, my new car has got the fuel heater that warms up the car at the time I set it. For example tomorrow morning it is nice and warm at 7:25 when I need to head to the office. No matter how cold it is, the windows are clear. Just like today while the car next to mine had the 5 cm snow on top...

If you wanna follow the weather from road cameras, you can do it here. Unfortunately this one is only in Finnish.

No comments: