Sunday, July 5, 2009

More things in Belgium I will miss

I knew I was not able to cover everything at once. Here are some more things I am sure I will be missing while sitting in a sauna, enjoying the moment and thinking what did I leave on the other side of the fence...
Eli jotain unohtui edelliselta listalta.

- Grand Place with evening lights

- Bicycle rides during Brussels car free day every September

- Multiple street fairs with cross-cultural selection of food, drinks and other stuff

- International Festival at the school

- Sunday morning flee markets

- Having Champagne district in driving distance

- Sunday afternoon BBQ and backyard games at home

- Coaching kids football (soccer) and basketball

- Cross cultural pick up basketball games (except the short hack-him-and-run players from Philippines)

- The tram museum that we did not visit before it closed for renovation (Pekka, laita korvan taakse)

- Short driving time to the ski resorts at the Alps

- Multiple low cost airlines

- Summer that is 2 months longer than in Finland

...and I guess many, many more things that I can´t think of right now!

2 comments:

Ape The Monkey said...

Pekka taitaa olla aika isokorvainen mies :D

MIKA said...

Niinpa, miehen korvat on ku Eka Vekaran housut. Tunnistatko miehen ja housut?