Friday, June 5, 2009

Wanna travel?

Get a life, not a traveling job!

I'm stuck. I rush with good feeling to the airport, only to find out flight is late.

Of course I first need to take my belt and shoes off. I also hear that "it is government decision" that ALL passangers need to take shoes off and I get to strike back:
"Perhaps it is good that you are in a process of changing the prime minister!"

If you are a supporter of UK prime minister, tough luck ;o)

What do you do when I'm in without a flight?
I buy a 600g pack of Allsorts Liquorice (as I'm at famous Terminal 5 in London) £4.99, few mints and try to get a beer. It's England, don't drink wine...

Well, at one direction you have plastic-sandwich-bar and a sushi-corner, wine&coctail bar in the middle and beer you get if you walk "all the way back there". I won't walk, I'm pissed off. Wine bar it is.

Voyager Estate Sauvignon Blanc Semillon 2006 12.5% vol. Margaret River Western Australia, 175 cl glass £6.70 served with a pleasent surprise that the flight is delayed for another 30 mins...

There is one mistake on my side:
I didn't take a taxi but drove my car to the airport and therefore I can't enjoy another glass of wine.
Bad mistake. PERKELE!

2 comments:

Ape The Monkey said...

.......rrrKELE, että on pientä tekstiä :( Olen liian vanha tällaiseen fonttiin.

Anonymous said...

sihteerin vika... ei osaa tätä!!!