Friday, February 13, 2009

The coolest rubber boots - Mageimmat kumisaappaat?

There must be more opinions then heads to say what are the coolest rubber boots on the globe. Well, I tried to express my opinion by posting a photo of boots I spotted in Paris, as well as showing what kind of shoes I find "extraordinary" - like Adidas Koby2 shoes that I never admit having seen in my life :o)

OK, let's cut the crap & get back to the boots / shoes;
I must say BIG thanks to Mrs White for her boots - she claims she found them in London but I bet she bought them for 1400 Eur / Kilo at the neighborhood chocolate factory at our street - just like the rest of the stunning chocolates they make...

During her weak moments - non-alert for yellow papers - she said it is okay to publish the picture of her boots so here it is:
Just wait and see when I have a chance to get a snap shot of Finnish (!) Marimekko rubber boots in action - ja Mr.Brgstm, ei kannata innostua liikaa ennen ku kumi vingahtaa ;o).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, you must tell us the name of the shop! We are going to London soon!!!!!!!

Ape The Monkey said...

:) I like this!