Saturday, November 8, 2014

Worth waiting?

Woops I did it again...! I mean the silence. It has just been again hectic in many areas and I am - just like many follow victims of North - trying to get along with the most depressing season of the year. It is wet, dark, cold and no week day holidays to give an extra break.

Luckily I had a chance for a break in a summer, Costa del Sol in Spain again. Sun, warmth, beach, swimming in the sea, great food, experiences and most important time off from normal routines. I miss it already...

One of the big ones was the basketball game og Malaga team, I can tell you guys that the Finnish fan culture is getting step by step there but we have maaaany steps to take. Dedication, passion and commitments are words that come to mind - and that is definetely what the guy on his bike has got on the clip you can find behind the link below. Worth to watch!!!

http://www.liftable.com/andreadcombs/ridge/

Have a great weekend you all!

PS We both did our parts in the aftermath of the weight project. Now the project has converted into ongoing process with ups & downs in compliance....

No comments: