Monday, January 4, 2010

Wanna have a beer in Finland? Pay for it...!

If you plan a trip to Finland, keep in mind that you can get almost all the beers from the world - but with a price tag. Or what do you think about these prices in a Finnish pub?


(You can enlarge the pics by clicking them)

A regular lager 0.33 liter bottle with 4.7% alcohol (4.7 due to a strange law in Finland) costs you from 4 to 5 euros, but as you can see from above, all "special" brands to Finnish markets are 50-100% more expensive. What comes to the taste of the Finnish beers, no matter what the brand is, they taste more or less the same...

While passing a pizza joint the other day I couldn't resist - I had to take the pic below. -20C outside and yes, it is bare skin that you can see at arms & shoulders. And the hat is similar to what my daughter was wearing. She was too embarrased to go to the same pic...


Matter of taste and style, I'd say. He was smiling after I took the pic!

No comments: