Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Positive New Year 2013 - Positiivinen Uusi Vuosi 2013!

I want to wish all of you a joyful, happy, successful etc year 2013!
Kaikille menestyksekästä, onnellista, hauskaa, loistavaa jne vuotta 2013!

...I guess I will continue entertaining you again this year. Stay tuned.

I've been watching the X-Factor USA, which runs in Finland few weeks behind the live shows. We saw tonight the final shows and the result show is only on Friday. That means please do not tell me the result - not that I would care that much...

There has been one song that blew me away, I simply loved it hence I will share it with you. The Beatles song performed by the Emblem3. Too bad they dropped out but let's enjoy this one - it gives a great positive twist to start the year!

This one is a version with a longer introduction and sound check.

...and here a recap without the extra blaablaa...

Have a fabulastic year 2013!

1 comment:

the Eude family said...

Happy new year to you too!